Wednesday, June 16, 2010

This pussy.

This pussy

belongs to S.

And he has more than earned it. Do you see how wet I am? That's not boy-cum, those are pussy juices. Just one of countless times that he has licked, and fingered, and fucked me into a quivering mess.

My boy is so good to me. He always gives my pussy lots of attention with his fingers and his mouth, often times dropping to his knees in the middle of sex to lick and finger my pussy for a bit before sliding his cock back into me. He frequently makes me come this way. But it's not every day that he really takes his time, and I mean a long time, slowly getting me worked up, teasing my clit and my pussy, speeding up, but slowing back down before I come, drawing it out... He gave me such a decadent treat today.

I pulled him onto the bed. I was lying on my back and he settled in on top of me. I tried to bring him up higher so his face met mine, but he refused. Instead, he smiled and slid down further on my body. He unbuttoned my pants and peeled them back slightly, revealing the lace of my underwear. He pulled the top edge of those down as well and leaned down and kissed the spot he'd uncovered.

He motioned for me to raise my ass, and when I did, he pulled both my pants and my underwear down and off of me, tossing them aside. I was practically giddy, anticipating what was coming next. I needed him so bad.

He gently spread my legs and slid down further on the bed, positioning himself just right, his face inches away from my pussy. I could feel his breath on me. I was trembling. He looked at me, leaned in, and spat as the very top of my slit. I could feel his warm saliva dripping down over my clit, down to my asshole. He blew on my clit, the sensation heightened by the wetness.

Finally, he leaned in and licked me. It was a slow, soft lick with the flat of his tongue. He knows just how to get me started. That kind of a lick is irresistible. He licked me again, his tongue passing over my clit, sending shivers through my whole body. I melted.

I felt so relaxed, which is the nicest thing. Like it's a present. A gift to you, and you don't have to do anything but lie back and enjoy it. I can never tell exactly what he's doing the entire time he's eating my pussy—it's rather mystifying to me—but I could feel him sucking the flesh of my pussy into his mouth, flicking his tongue against my clit, circling it, letting me go again. Sucking me back into his mouth, releasing me. I could feel his teeth teasing around the skin surrounding my clit, gently grazing me, driving me wild.

My breathing was started to get heavier and more labored. I propped my head up, locking eyes with him, watching his tongue work so gently, lapping away at my pussy. I find that the softest licks get me the most frenzied. I'm not sure why this is. S has told me that when I fuck him slow, he wants to come sooner, and the reason is because, when we're going slow, he can feel every single ridge and detail inside of me, and everything is so heightened because of it. Maybe it's the same thing for me when he licks my pussy.

I always feel so overwhelmed with love when I stare into his eyes while he's eating my pussy. I can feel him pouring his heart into me. He wants so badly to please me, to make me happy, to make me come. He buries his face in my pussy, rubbing it all over his chin, his nose, his cheeks, sometimes as far up as his eyes, getting cream from my pussy all over. He'll reach his tongue inside of me, and bring it back up, showing me all the cream that my body's making, showing me what he does to me. He knows how much this turns me on. It makes me even wetter.

He swirls his tongue over my clit, back and forth, back and forth. He lifts my ass up, placing my legs over his shoulders, and slides his tongue down over my asshole, spreading my cheeks with his hands and forcing his tongue inside, tongue fucking me, then sliding his tongue back up over my clit. He sucks my pussy lips into his mouth, one at a time, then releases them, running his tongue down my thigh, leaving a trail of kisses as he works his way back up.

I honestly can't tell you how long this went on for. I was completely unaware of time. I was lost. It was overwhelming and so incredible. When he could tell I was getting close, he stopped, and sat up a bit, staring at my pussy. It was so swollen, my lips all plumped up, my clit protruding from between them. It was begging to be touched. I was aching. He pulled himself up a bit and kissed me on the mouth. I could taste myself on him.

I licked some of my juices off of his chin, and he lowered himself back down a bit and rubbed his face over my breasts, smearing what was left from my pussy on his face onto my body. He took my nipple in his mouth for a few moments, biting and sucking, before I gently laced my fingers through his hair, urging him back down.

He began lapping at my pussy again, speeding up, his licks becoming more urgent. He pulled back for a moment and brought his hand up to where I could see it. I watched him press three of his fingers together and lower them down between my legs. I held my breath. I needed this.

I was so wet by this point, he had no difficulty sliding all three fingers into me. I groaned. “OhhmyGod...” When he tongue hit my clit again, I was gone. He pumped his fingers slowly out and back into me, his tongue flicking back and forth over my clit. I've always loved it when he fingers me fast and hard, and he knows this, but for some reason, the slow finger-fucking was really getting to me... It reminded me of why he says he likes fucking me slow. I could feel every detail of his fingers, I was so stimulated, it was overwhelming... He started to speed up, and I asked him to keep going slow. All of a sudden, I was right there. I took a deep breath... and I came, hard. I started screaming, and he kept right on finger-fucking me with a slow and steady rhythm, and licking me, and I kept coming and coming for what felt like such a long time...

Finally, at my prompting, he slowed down. I was spent, and shaking, and so filled with adoration for that boy. My boy. I brought him up to kiss me. I think I must have been smiling from ear to ear. I'm so damn lucky.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, that was incredibly hot! All kinds of hot! You are one lucky girl!! Very very sexy, and quite well-written too. MORE!

    ReplyDelete